Every School Needs a Rebel™
Meet the new Corregidoor Rebel™.
Unlike competitors' Knock Down options, this untraditional locker keeps costs in check without compromising an ounce of DeBourgh strength. Made from all welded domestic cold rolled steel, it's a tough—but economical—solution for corridor storage.
Unbeatable strength and enduring value...what could be more rebellious?
- All Welded, one piece back, bottom and top
- No bolts, screws, or rivets used in assembly of locker unit
- Continuous door strike on both latch and hinge side
- Standard flat top
- Available in one-, two-, or three-tiered options
- 12" or 15" widths and depths available
- Overall height options: 60" or 72"
- Formed doors include CRS vertical stiffener panels
- Solid or louvered ventilation
- Single point latch with slammable features
- Flush mounted stainless steel cup
- Continuous piano hinge
- Hinges welded to door and riveted to locker body
- All welded slope with 25 degree pitch available
- Double ceiling hook of heavy duty forged steel standard; additional hooks are available
- Each locker is equipped with a polished aluminum number plate with etched black number