DeBourgh has a history of superior manufacturing processes. We use angle iron, cold rolled steel, sheet steel and expanded metal to create the best standard and custom-built lockers on the market. But that's not all. Our record for on-time delivery and customer satisfaction means you'll also get the best service to go with your products.
Manufacturing Innovation and Conservation
In 1931, DeBourgh manufactured the first all-welded lockers using an angle iron frame designed for extra strength and durability. Today, we continue to make the most resilient and long-lasting lockers. We also use environmentally conscious technology and recycled materials;
- Angle iron
- All-steel lockers use 20-30% post-industrial recycled steel
- Cold rolled sheet steel (24-12 gauge)
- Expanded metal
A Full Range of Capabilities From Concept to Completion
In addition to advanced manufacturing facilities, DeBourgh has a full service engineering department with both CAD and CAM capabilities to help with all your design needs.
Our engineering and drafting specialists are well versed in finding solutions that fit any budget. We can answer design questions and provide insight to ensure you get the best solutions for your project budget.
Our production capabilities feature:
- CAD/CAM engineering and design
- Precision metal cutting
- Close tolerance turret press punching
- Efficient metal forming utilizing quick changeover European style tooling done the American way, quickly and safely
- High-speed metal stamping
- Professional Mig®, arc and spot welding
- Custom automated manufacturing applications
- High quality powder coating application