DeBourgh's Corregidoor locker is the perfect solution when you need a strong, durable hallway locker but don't require the strength of an angle iron product. This all-welded locker is built from cold rolled sheet steel and features an elegant continuous hinge that runs the entire height of the door.
Just like DeBourgh's other storage products, the Corregidoor corridor locker will stand up to a lifetime of use. In addition, Corregidoor lockers offer a variety of latching and ventilation options to meet your specific needs.
- One-piece (Unibody) side frame and locker front
- All-welded body with no rivets, screws, or bolts
- 16-gauge steel end for maximum durability and 18-gauge intermediate partitions
- Standard double panel door
- High security Sentry III latch with no moving parts
- Four-sided continuous door strike for maximum security and strength
- Optional fire and waste column
- State of the Art Powder Coat Finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Width Depth Door Height 12 12, 15, 18, 22, 24 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 48, 54, 60, 72, 84 15 12, 15, 18, 22, 24 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 48, 54, 60, 72, 84 18 15, 18, 22, 24 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 48, 54, 60, 72, 84 24 18, 22, 24 24, 30, 36, 48, 54, 60, 72, 84
Cool White White Hammer Latte Desert Beige Ash Gray Smoke Storm Gray Metro Gray Maroon Peaks Milk Chocolate Jet Black Black Hammer Urban Dusk
Green Isle Juniper Citrus Yellow Goldenrod Cadet Blue Royal Blue Navy Blue Blue Hammer Purple Fig Pumpkin Sunset Orange Cardinal Red Code Red Red Hammer DeBourgh uses the highest quality powder coat paint. Our paint thickness is the best in the industry.Note: Colors shown here are an approximate representation. The actual color may be slightly different.
Contact Us for actual color chips.
Note: Patterns/colors of textures and metallics will vary due to their nature.
*No touch up available for textures or metallics.CorregidoorCorridorLockercloseUPcorridorInstallSiderecessedInstall