DeBourgh Manufacturing Co. offers the highest quality, most secure and most durable locker and storage systems on the market today. Our TA-50 locker is the original and was specified with the Corps of Engineers. Plus, DeBourgh offers 100% on-time delivery.
Built in the USA with time-proven features and materials, our TA-50 military gear storage lockers provide unmatched performance for your heavy duty storage needs.
DeBourgh has delivered more than 50,000 TA-50 locker units within the past 5 years. Orders have been filled for Fort Hood, Fort Drum, Fort Bliss, Fort Carson, and Fort Riley to name a few.
With a team of dedicated steel workers on hand, DeBourgh can produce up to large quantities of TA-50 units a day, for on-time delivery.
Additionally, DeBourgh is recognized as a HUB zone manufacturing company by the United States Small Business Administration (Certification Number 22941).
DeBourgh TA-50 gear storage lockers offer the following features:
- 1" x 1" continuous angle iron frames
- All-welded construction
- 45 cu. ft. of storage space for equipment or uniforms
- Expanded metal sides provide 73% ventilation per square inch
- Solid sheet, 18-gauge backs welded to frames of sides and intermediate partitions
- 16-gauge shelves with maximum 200 lb. weight limit
- Closed 4" high, 14-gauge welded steel base
- Open air circulation for easy visual inspection of contents
- The most secure latching mechanism available
- Accessories available, including aluminum number plate and clothes rod
- State of the Art Powder Coat Finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
SizesCabinet Widths: 36", 42"Cabinet Depths: 18", 24", 42"Cabinet Heights: 78", 96"*Custom sizes and construction options available
Cool White White Hammer Latte Desert Beige Ash Gray Smoke Storm Gray Metro Gray Maroon Peaks Milk Chocolate Jet Black Black Hammer Urban Dusk
Green Isle Juniper Citrus Yellow Goldenrod Cadet Blue Royal Blue Navy Blue Blue Hammer Purple Fig Pumpkin Sunset Orange Cardinal Red Code Red Red Hammer DeBourgh uses the highest quality powder coat paint. Our paint thickness is the best in the industry.Note: Colors shown here are an approximate representation. The actual color may be slightly different.
Contact Us for actual color chips.
Note: Patterns/colors of textures and metallics will vary due to their nature.
*No touch up available for textures or metallics.ta50wovenWireinstallSideinstallTopinstallTop2